Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Mei 2016 - Lintas Bara Resources adalah sebuah perusahaan bergerak dalam bidang perdagangan spesifikasi batubara sub-bituminous dan bituminous dari Sumatera Selatan, dan Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia.
Tentang PT Lintas Bara ResourcesLintas Bara Resources berkantor pusat di Jakarta ini didirikan sejak tahun 2011 dikenal sebagai perusahaan PMA (Perusahaan Modal Asing) untuk perdagangan Coal/batubara.
Lintas Bara Resources saat ini kembali membuka Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2016 untuk beberapa posisi dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut:
HUMAN RESOURCES AND GENERAL AFFAIR OFFICER - Lintas Bara Resources
- Mastering all aspects of secretarial works.
- Mastering all aspects of people management and leadership, including HR practices, policies, and procedures
- Run the office administration to support field operations in appropriate manner
- Co-ordinate with:
- Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources related to permit and regulation of Coal Operations
- Appointed Lawyer for permit documentation
- Ministry of Trade related to coal trading permit and regulation
- Travel Agent for traveling arrangement
- Service provider for Expatriate Formalities and Manpower Consultant
- Co-ordinate with Site Office team for administrative operations
- Manage the needs of Drivers, Security personnel and Office boys/girls
- To keep and maintain confidential documents
- To arrange meeting schedule of executives and other party
- To manage the use of meeting room
- To manage the use of company’s cars
- To purchase any office supplies in accordance to the budget
- To represent company in the relation and communication with other party as instructed.
- To do any necessary action in order for keeping the office runs smoothly.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- 5 years of experience in the field of Secretary, Human Resources Management or Business Management
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - Lintas Bara Resources
- Verify all AP invoices (include verifying documents, performing 3-way-matching procedures)
- Obtain authorizations to process the payments.
- Prepare cheques or uploader into corporate internet banking.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of customers, vendors, and GL accounts balance (including fixed assets depreciations and assets amortizations).
- Prepare AR invoices and the tax invoices, and maintain the collections (cash receipts)
- Maintain daily accounting records (GL, AP, AR) into SAP Business One (include preparing and posting general ledger journals).
- Prepare the accruals and unearned revenues entries for year-end reporting.
- Checking the employee expense claim and process it when it is approved.
- Prepare monthly withholding tax, VAT reports, and annual income tax return.
- Prepare payroll calculation.
- k. Prepare the budget and monitoring the expenses under the approved budget during the year.
- Prepare details of fixed assets and run the depreciation, prepare the prepayments listings and the amortizations.
- Maintain customers and vendors records and outstanding balance every end of month.
- Prepare the data for auditors for year-end financial statements audit.
- Prepare financial statements for management.
- Coordinate with operational team about the inventory progress for every shipments (including the coal payments, floating crane payments, and barge schedule).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- 5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, and Tax, from COAL related company will be an advantage
- Having Brevet A&B is an advantage
- Familiar with SAP Business One is advantage
Cara Melamar Pekerjaan PT Lintas Bara ResourcesApabila anda memenuhi kualifikasi pada Loker PT Lintas Bara Resources, segera kirimkan berkas lamaran anda (application with updated Curriculum Vitae in English, photos, expected remuneration package) pada email berikut:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate the position applied as e-mail subject
Batas Lamaran : 14 Mei 2016